The transport of a process chain, which contains Analysis Processes (APD) fails with the below errors:
- RSPC135 - Check results for process <APD> in chain <CHAIN>
- RSAN_PR036 - Analysis process <APD> contains errors
The APD in question contains custom formulas, which were implemented with the help of the BAdi RSAR_CONNECTOR.
- SAP NetWeaver 2004s
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.41
RSAN_PR036, RSAN_PR 036, cx_rsan_mdl_dst_formulas, CL_RSAN_SVC_CHECK_ANALYSIS, CL_RSAN_MDL_DST_FORMULAS, RS_EXCEPTION 000, RS_EXCEPTION000, CL_RSAN_SVC_CHECK_ANALYSIS, CL_RSAN_PR_ANPR_VERS, , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , BW-WHM-MTD-CTS , Transport connection , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.