- Previously you had the SAP BusinessObjects BI Add-on for SAP Lumira (LIMA) installed on top of your BI Platform. Now you would like to install the new Lumira integration solution SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP)
- You have followed the instructions in the LIMA Product Guide (section 6.3) to uninstall LIMA. However, after installing LS4BIP, the following issue may occur:
- The Lumira Dataset link became a dummy link in CMC. Accessing this link resulted in a HTTP 404 page
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.1 (SP03 onwards)
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Add-on for SAP Lumira (LIMA), any version
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform (LS4BIP), version 1.25 onwards
- Server Operating System:
- LIMA can be installed on top of BI Platform hosted on Windows, Linux, AIX and Solaris
- LS4BIP is currently only compatible with Windows server. Linux and Unix support is planned for H1 2016.
bi41, bi 4.1, bi4.1, 4.1, bip, boe, lumira, lum, addon, add on, ls4bip, lima, teamserver, install, update,upgrade, patch, plugin, plug-in, plug in, issue, problem, error, defect, bug, dummy, dataset, hana, bobj, bo, , KBA , uninstallation , un-install , migration , delete , remove , deletion , removal , transition , deinstall , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-LUM-LIM , Lumira In-Memory Add-on to BOE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.