- S-User is not able to create incidents
- S-User has incident authorizations but is unable to create SuccessFactors incidents
- Error when trying to open a SuccessFactors case
- S-User tries to create a SuccessFactors support and gets an error
- Receiving error HybridCheckSet Eror: no authority for both OnPremFlag & CloudFlag
- Error: Loading incident information failed! HTTP request failed (400 Bad Request): No cloud authorization for installation 009XXXXXXX.
- Error: Loading incident information failed! HTTP request failed (400 Bad Request): Loading incident information failed!
- Error: Your user ________ does not have permission to access this Case _______________ BERCHECK.
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
SFSF , message , ticket , smp , HybridChecksSet , OnPremFlag , CloudFlag , missing cloud authorization , missing basic cloud authorization , authorization needed for successfactors , basic cloud authorization , cloudauth , displayclouddata , ODCPITSF , jam , bizx , instance , messages , tickets , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.