- You start an FI report in the same system/client with different logon language. You will see, the company code relevant header data of the report result list won't be translated.
Logon onto the same system in EN and ZH (Chinese) language.
Start FI report S_ALR_87012043
The header information on the left side won't be translated e.g. into Chinese BestRun Germany new GL
- You start an FI report in the same system/client with different logon language. You will see, the company code relevant header data won't appear on the left side.
Instead of that you'll see e.g. by the report S_ALR_87012326 (GL account balances):
The question arises: where is this information coming from, and why isn't this translated into the current logon language?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Finanzreporten, Bericht, T000, T001, Kopfdaten, city, company name, Ort, Name der Firma, client name, S_ALR_87012043, S_ALR_87012326 , KBA , FI-GL-IS , Information System , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL-GL , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.