- The following article introduces how to troubleshoot BPC report related issues using the EPM Add-In / BPC Web (i.e. wrong results, performance) and provides a list of BPC and BW SAP Notes you can apply that may resolve incorrect results or performance issues.
- The SAP Notes are only for wrong results and performance. For specific errors when refreshing reports, search for SAP Notes and articles yourself with the error message and select component EPM-BPC-NW-SQE or EPM-BPC-NW*.
- Depending on your BPC and BW version, some of the notes may be not applicable to your system.
- All the SAP Notes are listed in descending order. Therefore, a best practice is to check the SAP Notes against your BPC and BW system version.
- Some of the BW SAP Notes may not be related to BPC but are still relevant.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard model
BPC report issue, incorrect, YTD, Peridic, Periodic, EPM report not refreshing data from BPC cube model , KBA , inconsistent data retrieval , epm addin , reporting , best practices , troubleshooting , bpc report issue , bpc report slow , upgraded environment bpc kba , report does not refresh in the upgraded , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , EPM-BPC-NW-RPT , Web Reports , EPM-BPC-NW-XLS , Report on EPM-XLS* , EPM-BPC-NW-SQE , Shared Query Engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.