Learning Admin cannot see Home tab after logging into Learning Management System, even if the Related user is associated to the LMS Admin Account
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to LMS as Admin
- Note that Admin can see only Admin tab after logon
- Go to System Admin -> Admin Management -> search for your Admin account
- Related User is associated to the Admin account, but Admin is still unable to toggle between User and Admin account in LMS using home tab
- If Terminated Date has been added for the associated user account and Rehire Date is not present then the Admin will not be able to see Home Tab after logon into LMS as the system considers that the user account is terminated
- The related user may be locked out: Make sure to check this on the user record, too
Rehire Date and Terminated are the attributes present at Basic Configuration of user account:
- Go to users account detailed page and click View All.
- If you cannot see these attributes, go to System Admin -> Configurations -> Record Configuration. Select User -> Basic Configuration.
- Select the attribute from Available section and add to display section:
- Resolution 1:
- Add Re hire Date attribute value for the user account
- Save the changes
- Logout and log back into LMS as Admin.
- Resolution 2:
- Remove Re hire date if it has been added by mistake
- Save the changes
- Logout and log back into LMS as Admin
Locked User Account:
To unlock a user account, please review KBA 2413080
Home tab missing UI Toggle between user and Admin account SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem