- Separate names are extracted as a single PERSON entity
- When extracting from unstructure data, similar to below, names are not seen as separate entities:
"These are the people in the room - Julie Jones, Donald Smith, Michael Davidson, and Rufus McFly."
- Issue is not specific only to English, but also exists for multiple other languages supported by Text Data Processing
- In the legacy softwares Text Analysis and ThingFinder each name would have been identified as a single PERSON entity
- SAP Data Services 4.x
- Text Data Processing transform (TDP)
BODS , DS , TDP , Thing Finder , TA , joliver , KBA , EIM-DS-TDP , Text Data Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.