- During an invoice entry via MIRO, it is necessary to check the purchase order quantity and the invoice item quantity.
- The system does not display an error related to quantity differences between purchase order quantity and invoice item quantity.
- The flag GR-Bsd IV is not set (EKPO-WEBRE = ' ') in the purchase order -> item details -> Invoice tab.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
GR-Bsd IV, WEBRE, M8088, M8 088, M8081, M8 081, M8504, M8 504, M8087, M8, 087 MIRO, MIR7, tolerance, limit, WEMNG, Indicator: GR-Based Invoice Verification , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.