- Hierarchy Based Approval is being used
- The option/checkbox to send planners a notification is checked upon Launch of Compensation form
- Successfactors Bizx Application
- Successfactors Compensation Management
The current recipient for Document Creation Notification would be defined depending on the Routemap setup.
a. When there is no route map defined, the recipient will be set as the planner.
b. When there is route map defined, the recipient will be set the as the step user id of the initial step.
For customers using HBA (Hierarchy Based Approvals), there is usually only one step in the routemap and it is not always the manager/planner. It may be a different or specific U-step
This means if the planner/manager is not part of the routemap, he or she will not receive the Document Creation Notification.
Note: If the email sender equals to recipient, it will not trigger an email notification.
If you want to add additional recipients such as a manager who is also the planner:
- Navigate to Admin tools ->Email Notification Template Settings
- Go to the Document Creation Notification
- Click "Customize Settings for Form Templates" in "Document Creation Notification"
Select the role who you wish to receive the email notification
Note: In the compensation module, the Employee is the subject of the form which means if you wish the planner to receive the Document Creation Notification, you must select Employee in the customized notification settings
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem