- Message ID_FIAA_JP_TAX049 issues for post-capitalized assets in Japan property tax report
- Tax Evaluation Amount (TEA) of post-capitalized asset for prior year is calculated incorrectly
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Property tax report, Japan tax report, S_ALN_01001767, alv, declaration form, line item list, post-capitalized, post capitalization, ID_FIAA_JP_TAX049, ID_FIAA_JP_TAX 049 , KBA , XX-CSC-JP-FIAA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-D , Net Worth Tax , XX-PROJ-JP-TXJ , Japanese Property Tax Report Extention 2.0 , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.