- A characteristic is created with data type NUMC, DATS or TIMS.
- It is using SAP HANA View as master data access and CL_RSMD_RS_HANA_ATTRIBUTE_VIEW as master data read class.
- The characteristic value is mapped to field S in the HANA view
- The data value in field S in the HANA view has wrong length or contains characters other than numbers.
- It is set 'with hierarchies' and you have created a M version hierarchy for it.
- When activate this hierarchy, you get a dump as below:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION
ABAP Program SAPLRRMS
Application Component BW-BEX-OT
In Section 'Contents of system fields', you will see BRAIN 019:
Or you directly get the BRAIN019 error as below:
Value 'xx' of characteristic xxx is not a number with xx spaces
SAPLRRMS >> Row: Inc: 87 Prog: LRRMSU13
BW 7.3x above
virtual master data , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-WHM-DBA-HIER , Hierarchy Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.