During Boomi process execution, you get following error:"Exception during http Transaction: no protocol: /odata/v2/upsert?$format=json java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)".
BOOMI, Success Factors
The issue may occur due to the missing connection configurations defined in the Environment Extensions.
You can find the connection details in the process execution by following :
- Manage - Process Reporting;
- Click on the clog under Actions - View Deployment Components;
3.Check the Name of the Connection used.
In order to resolve the issue, it is required to correct the configuration for the connector. However, beforehand we need to confirm that we are modifying the correct connector.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to Boomi and go to Manage - Atom Management
- Select the Environment where the atom used for process execution is attached
- Open Environment Extensions
- Choose the process that failed with the given error message.
- Select the connector you are using in the specific process
This connection should be configured with the details of SFAPI and OData end point suffix. Configuration details are also provided in the implementation guides.
Alternatively you can also check the connector with following steps:
- Go to Environment Extensions;
- Select the connector you are using in the process;
- Correct these details.
It is important to be certain that the connector the customer is modifying as suggested above is the one really used in the process. To be certain, it is required to compare the connection used under Actions and compare the data with the connector available in the Environment Extensions
Integration, Boomi, Employee Confirmation, SAP ERP, ECC, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem