The Renumber button and Up and Down sorting arrows are disabled in a sales quote.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Select the Sales Quotes view.
- Open sales quote ABC (ABC represents the ID of the sales quote).
- Go to the Items tab.
- You notice that the Renumber button and Up and Down sorting arrows are disabled.
The reason for this could be one of the following:
- The sales quote was migrated or have the origin A2A, B2B, or Internet.
- The sales quote is a sales quote for contracts.
- The sales quote is in approval.
- The sales quote was created as a Follow-Up document and that there is a preceding document for this sales quote.
- A Sales Kit was added to the sales quote.
As a sales kit has a hierarchy it is technically not possible to move or renumber the kit and therefore the sorting and renumbering is not allowed for the whole document.
This is the expected system behaviour.
You can find this information also in the Help Center Document: Sales Quotes Quick Guide under the section: Changing Sequence of Items or Renumbering Items
renumbering, sorting, up, down, arrows, Sales Quote, Sales Order , KBA , AP-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To