- sp_passthru should end/exit the connection after the process runs to completion.
- It works correctly as it should in a real remote server.
- However, it does not work on the remote server that points to local server itself.
- If sp_passthru runs on remote server that actually points to the local server itself, the process stays in the server and would not end/exit the connection.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR786814, CR#786814, 786814, kill, exit , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.