- Can an image uploaded to the iContent server be used as Cover Pages in LMS entities such as items, curriculas, etc?
- Learning Management System
- iContent servers are protected by entitlement. It prevents files to be launched without a valid LMS session established. In other words, iContent is now used only for content launching through item/content object. For entitlement further information, click here.
iContent storage is meant to store online courses.
It is recommended to use the upload feature when adding an image to any entity.
We also recommend that you use a company internal server to store such images. This server must be accessible through the internet.
- Please note that Cloud Support team does not assist in internal server configuration. If you need further assistance, you may reach out to SAP Professional Services team or a Certified Partner.
- iContent, iContent for images, use image in iContent, Entitlement