- The ASE errorlog reports an 'infected with signal 11' error in the des_get_indcache() call with a stacktrace:
Current process (0x6f6d055d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000e87d48 (des_get_indcache+0x18)
- The stacktrace includes the following modules:
- It is followed by Error 6103 and 14120:
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg 14120.
Error: 14120, Severity: 26, State: 5
Expected to find the partition descriptor for objid '123456789' indid '0' ptnid '123456789' in dbid '#', in a 'REFERENCE COUNT' state (found state '-2' instead).
- Many instances of these messages can be seen
- The ASE server may require a reboot to clear these messages
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
"error 6103" , "error 14120" , "message 6103" , "message 14120"
, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.