- SAP Control Center (SCC) reports a security error:
Security error for "PRS_SERVER(SCC login sccadmin). The connection to "PRS_SERVER" failed. Determine if the server is running.
- SCC for SAP Replication Server (SRS) fails to authenticate replication server even though the connection information-host name and port number, usernames and passwords are all configured correctly.
- An SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) server hosts the RSSD database of SRS.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Control Center (SCC) for SAP Replication Server (SRS)
sa_role, repserver, RMAP , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.