- When attempting to import SCORM content it fails with the following error:
An error was detected while trying to invoke the method java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(java.lang.String) of an object loaded from local variable 'zipFile'
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Admin->Content->Tools->Import Content
- Browse and select the zip file containing the content and click next
- Add valid location and domain and attempt to import the content zip file.
- The zip file actually contains no content files and is empty.
- The content is not valid and cannot be read by the LMS.
- The content zip filename contains a space (ex. "MyTestContentZip File.zip")
- The content folder was zipped instead of the content files - please see screenshot below for reference.
The content may have to be republished if the error persists after performing the steps below:
- Make sure there are no space(s) in the content zip filename.
- Zip the content files (not the content folder), that way you should see the content files as soon as you open the content zip file - see screenshot below for reference:
SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS java error import content unable not able cannot upload , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem