Yearly retraining items assigned to users via curriculum.
Some of the items that have been assigned via a curricula that are due are not showing up on the My Learning Plan/Assignment tile on the main screen. We need all items that are due to show up on the My Learning Plan / Assignment tile.
How do we get them to display?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Item assigned via Curriculum:
- Set the Item as retraining every 2 years after completion (Initial Basis:Event, Initial Numbers; 120 days, Retraining Basis:Event, Retraining Numbers: 2 Years). And define Item as Required and Curriculum has Basis and Effective Date >
- Assign this curriculum to a user, you will see this item shown in 'Due Later' section
- Record the learning of this item for this user which triggers the reassigning of this item and required date is in 2 years from today.
- Note the item is not shown in Due Later section which should be.
There's a configuration point controlling the Curriculum Items and Curriculum Requirements Display Threshold:
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > USER LEARNING PLAN
# Since 1305
# The admin can configure Learning Plan Display Threshold for Curriculum Requirements and Items.
# The threshold is in days and the system will only display qual Items and qual Requirements on the
# Learning Plan with Required Dates that are inside the threshold and (items should have been completed at least once so that their retraining interval settings kick in).
Meanwhile, you should also make sure the 'Due Later' section has been enabled in your instance. Still within USER LEARNING PLAN
# Due more than a month from now
learningPlanQualItemsAndRequirementsDisplayThreshold, curricula, item, display, retraining, learning, plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To