How to maintain the Reason for Rejection in Project Based Sales Order->Item ,for which Invoice Status is manually Finished.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Search and Edit the Sales Order ABC(where ABC is the sales order id) and click the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab and select line YY which is of type Service - fixed price (project). (YY represents the line ID)
You will see the Invoice Status of line YY is Finished ,but their is no Invoice Document exist in the Document Flow of the sales order ABC.
Since Invoice Status is Finished ,the Reason for Rejection is no more editable.
You have manually finished the invoice status of Sales Order line YY from the Project Invoicing: Sales Orders view.
If you want to make Reason for Rejection at Sales Order ABC->Item YY editable ,you have to make Invoice Status as Not Started.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Project Invoicing view and Sales Order sub view.
- Search with Sales Order ID ABC in the Find field and click on the Go button.
- Select the Sales Order ABC and click button Change Status ->Revoke Finish Invoicing.
This will make the Invoice Status as Not Started for the Sales Order ABC->Item YY and you should be able to maintain the Reason for Rejection.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To