- When entering a postal code rule into a territory, error FDT_EXPRESSIONS 017 "Invalid range parameters defined for..." occurs
- This error occurs when using operator 'is between', and the low and high values are the same (for example: Is Between: 123 and 123)
- Such an error did not occur in previous release or support pack.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , CRM-BF-BRF-RM , BRF Plus Rule Modeller , BC-SRV-BR , BRFplus - ABAP based Rule Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.