- Imlementing SAP Work Manager 6.2 / ECC EHP6 / SMP 3.0 SP07
- The document upload is working fine from the mobile devices -> SMP -> to -> SAP -> Documentum
- The system have two SMP servers in a cluster mode with a load balancer in the front with session persistent (this is working fine and the ports are open through firewall)
- The same version of the Work Manager application is deployed in both the SMP cluster nodes - The application is working for SAP Work Manager DMS document upload/download (node 1)
- The issue: The document download works when a user is connected through the SMP node-1 but when the user is connected through the SMP node-2, the attachment download does not work
- In testing the testers have tried the same user, same WO, same attachment to connect directly to node-1 and node-2. It works perfectly on node-1. The testers have made sure that the ports (8282 ) are open on both SMP server and are reachable from the SAP system
Note: The testers/designers noticed one thing, when a break point is added in the class handler, it gets called when the request is coming from node-1 but it does not when it gets called when the user is connected to node-2.
- SAP Work Manager
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
"SMP Cluster", Cluster , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-OTH , Syclo Mobility for other backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.