- Document type is set to "Btch input only" in transaction oba7, but you are able to create documents with FAGL_FC_VALUATION. You don't define a batch input map name, so the documents are created directly.
- In FAGL_FCV you post the document with the option "Post Valuation Immediately", but you get the error F5 310 “Document type & is only defined for batch input".
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
F5310, FAGL_FC_VAL, T003-XSYBL, document type, V_T003-XSYBL, F5 310 , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.