- Performing a cross platform migration using DUMP and LOAD
- When loading a dump into the target ASE with a differerent endian architecture
- The ASE errorlog reports an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module xpd_swap_msb_i2():
Current process (0x10790240) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (xpd_swap_msb_i2+0x2a)
- Followed by a stack trace that includes the modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
XPLD, crossplatform, cross-platform "big endian" , "little endian", CR791390, CR#791390, 791390, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, "dbcc dam" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.