You have changed the Cost Center of a Expense Report and then inactivated the Cost Center, however system created an Unposted Source Document with following error message for previous Cost Center: Cost center XYZ not found.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to the Closing Cockpit View.
- Go to the Source Documents Sub-view.
- You will see an unposted source document with the error: Cost center XYZ not found.
Since the Cost Center was used in the Expense Report, it needs to be activated to complete the posting. So, the only way to resolve the issue is re-activating the Cost Center.
- Go to the Organizational Management Work Center.
- Go to the Org Structures View.
- Select the Cost Center and click on Edit.
- Go to the Timelines Tab.
- Adjust the validity of the Cost Center and then click on the Save button.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To