- You are configuring a plain HTTP Adapter scenario in Process Integration (PI)
- You have configured the related SM59 destination (Type H) to use "SAP RFC Logon"
- When testing using the HTTP service port (usually 50000) the connection is successful
- When testing using the HTTPS service port (usually 443) the connection fails
- You get prompted for a user/password and the "SAP RFC Logon" credentials configured in the SM59 destination are not used
- You have met the necessary prerequistites for HTTPS configurations in PI
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, XI, AEX, AAE , KBA , BC-XI-CON-ABA-HTP , HTTP Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.