An employee is trying to claim mileage. When entering the Start city or the destination city the city disappears again.
Reproducing the Issue
- Travel and Expenses workcenter go to the Travel & Expenses view.
- Choose the respective Expense Report and click to open it.
- Click on Claim Mileage button to open the small Claim Mileage window.
- In the From/To field enter the name of the city.
- Press Enter.
- The city disappears and Google Maps does not display any data.
The entered city exists several times in the world.
Example: The city Mérida exists 4 times in world.
If you enter just Mérida, Google maps does not know which one you mean.
In case a name of a city exists several times in the world, you need to define your search by adding the country name or code - For the above mentioned example it would be Mérida ES if the respective country is Spain.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To