- On Unix, the ASE errorlog reports a 'Infected with signal 11' error in the module fix_multiref():
Current process () infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (fix_multiref+0x8f)
- On Windows, the ASE errorlog shows system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation with the module fix_multiref() on the top of a stack trace:
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
Symbolic stack trace information is successfully loaded
pc: 0x00000000012756C4 fix_multiref+ 0x74
- Followed by a stack trace containing modules:
- ASE is configured with the following configuration parameters active:
- 'statement cache size'
- 'enable literal autoparam'
- 'abstract plan load'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR786412, CR#786412, 786412, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, recompilation , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.