- Withholding tax fields are blank in FBL1N output in case of MIRO and FBCJ.
- Doc type ‘RE’ documents are showing ‘0’ amount even withholding tax deducted.
- BSEG-QBSHB is blank in case of MIRO.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Line item display, BSEG-QSSHB, QSSKZ, QBSHB, Withholding tax, FBL1N, MIRO, FBCJ, Cash Journal, RE, WHT, TDS, #SAPFI, FI-AP-AP-Q. , KBA , FI-AP-AP-Q , Withholding Tax (Calculation) , XX-CSC-IN-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.