How to send Mass Invite to users in Groups?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
1. Goto the Group from which the invite needs to be sent out. Click "+ Invite" button available under the group's icon.
2. Compose a '*.csv' file with the list of the e-mail accounts as shown below:
3. Click "Import CSV" on the Group Invite page. Add the '.csv' file prepared in 'Step 2' from the respective location.
4. The invitation list will be processed to check for mail IDs.
5. 'Invitation List' tab window will be populated with the user e-mail information.
6. Now, click 'Send' button to trigger emails to the list.
2082981 - Creating Groups on Jam
mass invite sap jam group invitation , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To