- A call to a Web Service can fail if is using the option ‘EasySoap engine’ instead of ‘.NET engine’.
- There are several errors that can be returned, you can see in the EasySoap log for example:
- HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error ‘The specified Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) port is not allowed’
- Error writing to secure socket, expected to write 1460 bytes, wrote -1 bytes
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.5
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.6
SAP PowerBuilder 12.5 ; SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
WebServices, EasySoap engine, PB limitation,WCF client, CR694806, CR 694806, .NET IDE , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , PowerBuilder , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.