You have installed Microsoft Project and want to use OpenPS to transfer project between Microsoft Project and SAP system. However, you may find the following situation after you install OpenPS and open Microsoft Project:
1) The Add-Ins tab (Red area) is missing in Microsoft Project Header.
2) The OpenPS functions (Blue area) are missing in the Add-Ins tab of Microsoft Project Header.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MS Project, SAP Project, add-on, addon, enable, OpenPS4MSP, add-in , KBA , PS-ST-INT-EXT , PS-interface to external systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.