Welcome e-mail notification link does not work and users are not able to set their password.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- A welcome message notification will be sent to a newly added user with login permission
- User receives the notification and click on the Set Password link
- No reset password page appears and user is redirected to the login page
The Set Password URL has probably already expired.
In order to solve this issue, you can trigger the e-mail to be sent again.
- From BizX Admin Center, search for "Send System Message Email Notification" or "Send User Welcome Email)
- Select "Send system message by user"
- Search for the affected user
- Thick the box on the left side of the Username
- Click on "Send System Message"
To change the expiry settings, you can refer to the KBA 2266043
Welcome Email, Password, Reset Password, E-mail, Expiration, URL, Expiry, broken link , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , Problem