There are 2 primary symptoms:
1) Database connections in the cache database are blocked for a period of 10 to 20 minutes. All connections are blocked by a connection that is holding a lock on the SUP internal table playback_lock.
2) The MBO named ApplicationRelease(virtual table UA-10344_10371) has its data(approximately 6500 rows) completely deleted hourly. This occurs right after the blocked connections are freed up.
• SUP 1.2 (product version is end-of-lifed).
• 4 node application cluster.
• Data tier on separate machine.
• EIS backend is SAP.
• Clients are Windows laptops executing a Windows object api application.
SUP 1.2 MBO change detection interval , KBA , MOB-SUP-MBO , Sybase MBO Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.