- If any item is placed in a catalog and the catalog is assigned to the user, then if the user searches for the item in the catalog he should get the result of the item.
- Sometimes some courses are not visible for all the users even if able to see other items in the same catalog.
- Admins can see the item is in the catalog and the catalog is assigned to the user
Screen showing message: No results match your search.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as the user experiencing the issue
- search for the item in the catalog
- you are not able to find the item
While a definite root cause has not yet been established, this issue happens mostly for items which are revised.
During the revision process, the item SKU (Stock Keeping Unit - a unique identifyer used in our database to link items and catalogs) isn't maintained in the catalog table and causes issues finding the item in the catalog.
This can also happen when you activate an old revision/version of an item. For this scenario, please check KBA 2531968.
Removing the item from the catalog and adding it back refreshes the database and populates the item SKU ID in the catalog fixing the issue.
SF, SAP, Learning, LMS, Successfactors, Catalog, item, No result match your search match, Admin tools, Cannot find the item when searches for the same in the catalog even perspective, searching, finding , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem