- In the clustered environment, it is observed that one of the nodes is marked as unresponsive by other Central Management Server(CMS), although the Server Intelligence Agent(SIA) is up and running on that node.
- If we check in Central Management Console(CMC) >> Servers >> Servers list, the services from node in issue go in starting/stopped state intermittently.
- Although in CMC >> Servers >> Servers list, the services from that node show in starting/stopped state, PIDs do not change for these services.
- Following errors / warnings are recorded in SIA and CMS traces and on EventViewer logs:
- CMS Server Watcher: server named "Node_name" is being marked down because it is unresponsive
- Found orphaned CMS with CUID . This CMS does not belong to any Server Intelligence Agent.
- Server Intelligence Agent has lost its connection to the CMS cluster but will continue to attempt to reconnect. Please verify that the CMSs in your cluster are running.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x ( BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 )
- All Supported Windows Operating System
- All Supported Linux Operating Systema
CMS Server Watcher: server named is being marked down because it is unresponsive, BI 4.0, 4.1 SIA, CMS, Cluster, Network, issue, orphaned, Communication, unable, starting, stopped, server, intermittent, NIC, network adaptor, node, virus. , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.