- The error raised from SAP Control Center (SCC) in a pop up window:
Errors occurred on the following ASE servers when applying the operation.
- The error screen itself is otherwise blank as shown below and does not identify the error.
- The 'general' properties such as table name will not contain values but other table properties are still visible.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Control Center (SCC) Framework 3.3 GA
- ASE Agent Plugin 16.0.0 (0)
- ASE Management Agent Plugin 3.3.0 (3239)
- SCC Management Agent Plugin 3.3.0 (4872)
CR757393, CR#757393, 757393, sysstat4, sysobjects, index_compression, "dbcc tune" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.