- Error: "cannot initialize class because prior initialization attempt failed [CRSDK00001087] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]" is received when refreshing crystal reports for enterprise from Central Management Console(CMC)/ BI Launchpad
- Also while scheduling the report it does not show list of dynamic prompts.
- On saving the same report with a new name to enterprise and viewing the report it fails with error message: "The viewer could not process an event. java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError [CRSDK00001087] ---Error code:0[CRWEB00000119]"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise(CR4E)
- Report based on relational connection
CRSDK00001087, cannot initialize class, error, java, lang, refresh, failed, access, dynamic LOV, prompts, CR4E, BI41, 4.1, 4.0, BI40, BI4.1, BI 4.1, exception, initialize class, class , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.