- The ASE errorlog shows messages starting with "port_dissociate failed for port":
port_dissociate failed for port 16, socket 187 error : 2(No such file or directory)
port_dissociate failed for port 15, socket 187 error : 2(No such file or directory)
port_dissociate failed for port 17, socket 187 error : 2(No such file or directory)
ncheck_quit: no pid associated with fd 187, vsn = 273, socket type = 2
ncheck_checkconn: Unable to identify thread for fd 187
- The number of messages can be high
- Port and socket numbers vary
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP133 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP01 and higher
CR786540, CR#786540, 786540, Solaris, informational message, port dissociate, file descriptor, process disconnected, socket error , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.