The start of process chains (BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER job) or BDLS for example is cancelled with the following error message:
- "Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: ' ThSAPOCMINIT' ...)."
The work process trace shows a message like this:
M * LOCATION SAP-Gateway on host <XXX> / sapgw00
M * ERROR partner '<YYY>:sapgw01' not reached
M * DETAIL NiPConnect:
M * SYSTEM CALL connect
M * ERRNO 79
M * ERRNO TEXT Connection refused
M * COUNTER 759
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.00
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.01
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.02
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.03
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.30
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.31
- SAP NETWEAVER Business Warehouse 7.40
ThGetEnqName, ENQUEUE STANDALONE, system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00564 A , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.