- Not able to extract data from ECC
- Idoc not getting delivered
- IDoc processing errors in transaction code BD87 on source system side
- Incomplete control parameter for commmunication with the BW system
Message no. R3030
The control parameters for communication with the BW server are not
complete. A BW PlugIn upgrade could be the cause of the problem.
- Application document not posted
- IDoc status 51
Error returned in the Details tab of the data load monitor on BW: "Request IDoc : Application document not posted"
- Source system release independent
- Business Warehouse release independent
RSRQST, RSREQUST, R3(030), R3 030, RSBASIDOC, T000, SLOGSYS, LOGSYS, WE02, RSA1, RFC , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-SRC , Source Systems , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BC-BW , BW Service API , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.