- You are using the Process Integration (PI) B2B SFTP adapter and wish to archive empty files
- You have configured it to 'Create No Message' according to the Configuring the SFTP Sender Channel guide:
Create No Message: Does not create XI messages from empty files, but processing such as deleting and archiving can be performed on these files
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 - SP08 and higher
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, empty payload, message transfer , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , BC-XI-CON-B2B , B2B , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.