- When connecting to EPM add-in, the user does not get a popup window to change password.
- Only intial password can be changed.
- Business Planning and consolidation 10.0.
- Business Planning and consolidation 10.1.
- EPM Add -in 10.0 SP20 or later.
update password. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.