In Profile v11, customers could use Objective and Competency portlets to show ratings coming from Performance Forms inside their Profiles. With v12 Profile implementation, this portlet will disappear, however it still is possible to add this portlet in the v12 Profile.
- SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
To enable these portlets, it is necessary to go through a Configuration Change in the XML code of your instance. Please contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to apply the required changes.
After the Objective and Competency portlets are added in your instance, it is necessary to grant permission for users to see it in Employee Profile.
If you are using Administrative Domain permission, it is necessary to go through a Configuration Change in the XML code of your instance to grant permission for this functionality. Please contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to apply the required changes.
If you are using Role-Based Permission, you can grant permissions by following the below steps:
- Go to Admin Tools > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the permission role you would like to grant this permission
- Click on “Permission” button
- Add “View” and/or “Edit” permission to the portlets:
Adding the portlets in the Employee Profile
- Go to Admin Tools > Employee Files > Configure Employee Files
- Select a view name
- Click on "Insert Portlet" under “Background Elements”
- Insert the portlets
- Click on "Save Dashboard"
Log into the system again to make the changes effective. Now you are able to view the Objective and Competency Portlets in V12 Profile.
How value is populated in these portlets
- Go to Admin Tools > Employee Files > Configure Employee Files:
Any change in this section will change the rating source from Objective and Competency portlets.
The rating for each objective comes from associated Performance Form, if there is no associated Performance Form, then the objective rating is equal 0.
Note: Processes definition can be found at “Processes and Forms” under Admin Tools. It includes Form Templates, Succession Data and Goal Templates.
=>see as well attachments for further information on individual portlets
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-PM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , How To