Data is getting nullified through connectors even if the relevant column is not present in the feed file.
Eg: When the connector runs all the email addresses are getting erased for the users. However, when checking the feed file the column name EMAIL is not present.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a feed file with the mandatory fields as mentioned in the workbook but do not use the field EMAIL
- Upload the file on sftp in the required location
- Login to LMS as an Admin and navigate to System Admin--> Connectors and run the User Connector
- Once the connector runs all the values in the field Email gets nullified
updateOnNull property nullify field value irrespective of its presence in input file
We can nullify the values by using the following property:
sfuser.connector.updateOnNull=Column value that you want to nullify.
If we do not use the column EMAIL then system considers it to be coming to connectors as empty and it executes the configuration.
This results in the column being nullified even though it is not present in the feed file
- Once the nullification is done ,remove the property to avoid any unwanted nullifications for the mentioned column in the property
SF, SuccessFactors, LMS, learning, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem