When using the property sfuser.field.transform.data.SUPER.@NULLIFY@=NO_MANAGER it does not nullify the existing user.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS Administration > System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Connector
- Set the sfuser.connector.updateOnNull=Column value that you want to corresponding mapped supervisor field of nullify.
- Update the feed file with blank values for the user and the supervisor turns blank.
When using the property sfuser.field.transform.data.SUPER.@NULLIFY@=NO_MANAGER it does not nullify the existing supervisor; this property is used to just ignore the value from input file and will not nullify the supervisor value in SF LMS.
- See KBA 2275336 as you will want to create a user in LMS listed as NO_MANAGER instead or...
- Nullify the values by using the following property in the legacy user connector (not user-sf connector): user.connector.updateOnNull=SUPER
- For more information on using updateOnNull and nullifying types of supervisors with the user-sf connector see the below Help Guide links.
- User-SF Connector updateOnNull: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/8416e4cefc86499aada4479ed87312cd.html
- User-SF Connector Matrix Manager: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/4bf287b37698485cabd2f9c5e2ae7756.html
- User-SF Connector Supervisor Logic: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/bc588dab790d46c0bf0e2a7070a7a029.html
- User-SF Connector Alternate Supervisor Logic: https://help.sap.com/viewer/31fe467b30c240f5b2e6b553e428e1ac/latest/en-US/3f9e22989d604230ac685a74b72e9891.html
SF success factors learning lms nullify values through connector user-sf user null updateonnull supervisor alternate alt alt_super @nullify@ no_manager blank matrix manager , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To