- When starting Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1 which is pointing to Oracle Database below error in event viewer :
- Oracle client is installed on the system and you will be able to ping the server using TNSPING <servicename> & Tnsnames.ora file has correct entries.
- Host file entries are correct and you are able to ping the server too.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0/4.1.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Oracle Database (Supported as per PAM Guide of BI 4.0/4.1).
- All supported Operating System.
ora, 12154, tns, could, cms, unable, connect, event, open, failure, database, Cdatabase, bi, oracle, 4.0, 4.1, , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.