- Required Subject Item Rating for Employee does not work with other Rating Option
- When selecting other configuration rating-opt=1 or rating-opt=2, the form does not provide a pop up warning for the Required Subject Item Rating if the Employee does not select all the Required Subject Item Rating on the form
- PM v12
- PM v12 Acceleration
- The Required Subject Item Rating for Employee only works with rating-opt=3
You will need to use the supported rating option 3 Everyone has their own rating box for each item - The Final Score is the EM rating if you need to make subject item ratings required.
Or do not make subject item rating required if you want to use rating option 1 or 2 Everyone has their own rating box for each item - The Final Score can be granted to any role by permision
Rating-opt configuration explanation:
- If using rating-opt=3 Everyone has their own rating box for each item - The Final Score is the EM rating
Manager can edit this item’s official rating and Employee can edit their own subject item rating. Then set required field for Employee and Manager's item rating and the refid are “subject-item-rating”(E) and “Item-rating”(EM)
- If rating-opt=2 Everyone has their own rating box for each item - The Final Score can be granted to any role by permision
All roles can edit this item’s official rating and the item rating of themselves. You can only configure required field for item official rating and the refid is “item-rating”.
Currently we don’t support the required field for item rating with refid “item-cmt-rating”
- If rating-opt=1 Everyone shares one rating box for each item + Except the employee who has a private self-assessment rating box
Only Employee have the rating of this item and all the roles can edit this item’s official rating. The required field configuration is the same with rating-opt=2
More information about Ratings can be found in the article listed below.
- Rating Options , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-PM , Performance Management , Problem