When users try to access LMS (Learning) from BizX in an integrated environment via Safari browser, they might get the following Validation Error:
Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening please contact the administrator.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
Access LMS (Learning) via BizX in Safari Browser.
This error message is related to the Browser cookies that are being blocked.
To fix the issue in Safari, please try the below steps:
- Please clear the cache and cookies first in the browser
- Try changing the Setting > Safari > Privacy & Security > Block Cookies > Never
- Also check the setting 'Prevent cross-site tracking' to disable it if the error persists.
For Safari Mobile check:
SAP, SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, BizX, SAML Response, error, Failed to Authenticate, Safari browser, SAML error, if this keeps happening please contact the administrator , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem