- What are the version of SAP BW supported?
- What are the version of SAP Logon supported?
- When connecting to SAP BW using the Lumira Data Extensions "Download from SAP Business Warehouse", what are the version of SAP BW and SAP Logon supported?
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.27 and higher
- Lumira Data Extension "Download from SAP Business Warehouse" support the following product version:
- SAP Business Warehouse:
- SAP BW 7.01 - SP08 and above
- SAP BW 7.02 - SP08 and above
- SAP BW 7.30 - SP03 and above
- SAP BW 7.31
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP Logon:
- Any version of SAP Logon is supported.
This is because when using a local connection to an SAP BW System, it reads the SAP Systems information stored in the file saplogon.ini, which is created by the SAP Logon, regardless of the installed version.
- Important Exception:
SAP Logon 7.4 installed with Netweaver Business Client (NWBC) is not supported.
For more details, see the following SAP Knowledge Base Article 2180115 - When SAP Lumira Desktop connects to BW it displays error "Could not load the details for the SAP Business Warehouse connections. Make sure that SAP Logon is installed on the system and has SAP Business Warehouse connection defined."
- For the latest supported platform information, see the Product Availability Matrix for Lumira Desktop:
2185316 - Where is the Supported Platform document (PAM) for Lumira?
Lumira, SAP BW , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0